Wednesday, January 28, 2009

make extra money

while waiting and waiting for some people to click in my ads, I decided to figure out how to make extra money. here are some list on how you can try to generate extra money.

  • Write article for ehow.com, here is one of the article I wrote http://www.ehow.com/how_4745920_do-self-studying-nclex.html.
  • Write article for bukisa.
  • Loose change. look for loose change from your bag, drawers, and cabinet and see how much extra money you have laying around that you are not aware of.

  • use your credit card that has cash bonus when you use it. I have motley fool from bank of america that pays 1% of every purchases that I made. Just make sure to pay it off at the end of the month.

  • generate income from adsense

  • sell unwanted things to ebay

  • garage sale
  • recycled cans and bottle

I will try to do some of this things and I will let you know of the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment